National Nursery Products - St. Louis
We serve to connect wholesale growers of ornamental and environmental plants with retailers, re-wholesalers and landscape professionals by offering quality plants that can effectively enhance landscapes of the lower Midwest. Specializing in plants of color, both seasonal (annual) and perennial, NNP-St. Louis constantly strives to offer and promote best traditional and time-tested varieties while also offering new introductions from our genetic partners. In addition to offering quality plant material, special attention is given to coordinating useful marketing and plant awareness programs with timely delivery of unique plants to the marketplace.
Plants offed by our network of regional and national growers are supported by information shared by the following effective plant awareness programs:
- Plants of Merit - Plants with outstanding qualities and dependable performance suitable for the lower Midwest region. - The Plants of Merit Program serves to raise the public's awareness of beautiful and environmentally friendly plants for the home landscape. A program of the Missouri Botanical Garden, Powell Gardens, Mizzou Botanic Garden, University of Missouri Extention, St. Louis Community College at Meramec, Missouri Landscape and Nursery Association and Illinois Green Industry Association.
- Grow Native! - Naturally resilient plants for naturally beautiful gardens. - A joint program of the Missouri Department of Conservation and Missouri Department of Agriculture intended to encourage the growing, selling and using seeds and plants of native perennials, shrubs, trees and vines to provide an enhanced natural landscape for aesthetic enjoyment and for benefit of wildlife.
- STEPABLES - Resilient perennials for accenting pathways and borders. - A wonderfully useful, landscape-solution oriented marketing program.
- Perennial Resource - Where perennial lovers go for good dirt. - Supported by Walters Gardens, Inc., this wonderful site provides valuable information about herbaceous perennial plants, their use and care in the landscape. Walters Gardens provides this web site to support and expand the plant information contained on their full color descriptive plant labels.
- All-America Selections (AAS) - Tested nationally & proven locally. - Since 1933, this non-profit organization has been testing and introducing significantly improved new flower and vegetable varieties.
In addition to satisfying the plant marketing needs of the retailer, NNP - St. Louis works closely with landscape professionals to source custom grown plant material necessary to accommodate the special needs of the commercial, public and residential landscape.
National Nursery Products - St. Louis enjoys the opportunity to develop extensive and unique plant programs to exceed the expectations and accomodate the special needs of our customers. Contact us today for more information.